Twitter is where tons of professional people hang out, and you need to be able to draw attention in order to stand out. There are a couple of tricks and tips that’ll help you in gaining more followers. We are sharing them in this post for the benefit of our reader.
You can follow all 10 tips, or you can just choose the one you feel is most convenient for your account. Here we go:
Top 10 Effective Ways To Get More Twitter Followers:
- Have an interesting and unique Twitter profile image that reflects both your service or product and also tells your audience how you are different to your competitors. If you are an individual, then we suggest you use your original image, so that people know that they are reaching out to the actual person.
- Besides the profile picture, you need to have a unique header image. We suggest that it has action in it. You can use the picture of your employees, or you can use yourself while doing something, like giving a speech.
- The next step is to write an engaging and interesting bio because that is the next thing people notice in your bio. Write about the things you are known for. Keep it short and simple. You must mention the service you provide and the huge number of people who have benefitted from you.
- Change your boring blue default Twitter color. It’s boring and therefore repulsive. Pick something original, a color that goes with your product or your image. You can simply choose a color that predominates your website.
- In your website or blog, you must add a Twitter bio with a follow button. People who visit your site, when they like what they read and want to follow further developments, are bound to follow you on Twitter. Make sure there’s a follow Twitter button.
- When talking about your business or personal website, you should also add a Twitter share button on every page, so that people can tweet post that they find interesting. You don’t have to do it manually every time; there are free plugins that you can use.
- That brings us to the Twitter Cards. One of the most overlooked aspects of Twitter is the Twitter Cards. If you set up the Twitter Card when someone shares your post on Twitter, it shows a little summary of your post making it look attractive.
- Link your Twitter account to websites that you write for. When someone reads your stuff on other sites; they’ll see the link to your Twitter account on the author bio and will end up landing on your Twitter account. If they like what they see there, they’ll follow you.
- Make sure that once a while you write posts that include Twitter influencers. After publishing, you can share the post on Twitter and mention or tag those influencers. When they retweet your post, your Twitter account will get more followers.
- Embed your tweets into your blog posts so that readers know that you have a Twitter account. They can simply click on the link and then follow your Twitter account.
Did any of these tips help you attract followers? Tell us.